Saturday, May 17, 2008

WGBH Lab and POV Open Call





I haven't had much time to write and there's so much I have spinning in my head about my recent trip to Liberia that I need to focus to write, but in the meantime, sharing some good news.

A pitch I submitted for the WGBH Lab and POV Open Call was accepted which means over the next month I'll be producing a 3-minute short on the 2008 elections. Tough win - there were so many entries. But I'm looking forward to it.

If you want to check out my pitch - entitled, "Liberia???? Check!", visit this link. During production, you'll have an opportunity to give input on my cut, on other filmmakers' rough cuts, and read filmmakers posts on the WGBH Lab blog. Check it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post you got here. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that theme. The only thing this blog misses is a few pics of any devices.
David Kripke
Phone jammers